Hardware for a writing slop.

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by Jeff Waggoner posted 01-19-2011 01:38 AM 1110 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View Jeff Waggoner's profile

Jeff Waggoner

105 posts in 2887 days

01-19-2011 01:38 AM

Topic tags/keywords: writing slop hardware mahogany

I am searching for hardware for a project my son is working on for a school competition. It is a writing slop but the tri-fold type. We are having a difficult time finding the hardware for the latches for the inner lids and the lid supports to make it a reading desk. I was wandering if you could tell us of some places to fine some of this type of hardware? I actually have tree kids doing projects this year so I will have a lot of questions for you old pros out there is LJ land.

-- Jeff Waggoner,

1 reply so far

View herg1's profile


42 posts in 3909 days

#1 posted 01-19-2011 02:57 PM

You might try Lee Valley, Rockler, Woodcraft and Renovators Hardware in addition to a search on Google.

-- Roger1

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics