Where to find these hold-downs?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by Iffy posted 02-21-2008 02:52 AM 1131 views 0 times favorited 5 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Iffy's profile


26 posts in 3923 days

02-21-2008 02:52 AM

Topic tags/keywords: jig

I just got the March/April 2008 Fine Woodworking and was looking at the mortising jig on page 74-75. Does anybody know where I can get the sort-of T shaped hold-down clamps as pictured on page 75? Anyone have a web link?

5 replies so far

View DaveH's profile


400 posts in 3775 days

#1 posted 02-21-2008 03:13 AM

Try Haven’t seen the article.

-- DaveH - Boise, Idaho - “How hard can it be? It's only wood!”

View Iffy's profile


26 posts in 3923 days

#2 posted 02-21-2008 03:17 AM

Well the article says it’s on rockler, so I’ve been looking. I just can’t find it.

View Ethan Sincox's profile

Ethan Sincox

767 posts in 4171 days

#3 posted 02-21-2008 06:25 AM


Or Here

Should be what you’re looking for, if I’m thinking of the same article.

-- Ethan,

View Sawdust2's profile


1466 posts in 4085 days

#4 posted 02-21-2008 01:41 PM

I did a search and could not find them.

Why not go to and see if he has an email link?

Because he is Canadian it is probably a Canadian item rather than a US item.

-- No piece is cut too short. It was meant for a smaller project.

View Lori's profile


66 posts in 3921 days

#5 posted 02-21-2008 06:09 PM

I believe I got some just like that from Hartville Tools.

-- Lori

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics