Kanaflex hose, where to buy?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by Shamus posted 12-24-2010 03:44 PM 4357 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Shamus's profile


16 posts in 3086 days

12-24-2010 03:44 PM

Like the title says.

I ran across Bill Pentz’s site and his discussion about Dust Collectors is very informative. Maybe not the end all be all of DC how-to’s but still very good information.
billpentz dot com

In his article he mentions a DC hose made by Kanaflex. He has a photo on his site. Look under “Ducting” and “Layout and Design”.

They make a hose called Kanaduct. The hose can be twisted, (not in a knot, but like screwing/unscrewing the hose) and it makes the hose diameter smaller or larger. This design will allow you to reduce the size of the hose to fit a variety of connection points without using an adapter/reducer to neck the hose down and makes for a much smoother air-flow.

For the life of me I can’t find anyone that sells this stuff. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.


2 replies so far

View lilredweldingrod's profile


2496 posts in 3076 days

#1 posted 12-25-2010 04:54 AM

Anyone selling hose to Tanker trucks sells Kanaflex hose. They should be able to get access to this. Check your yellow pages.

View iamwelty's profile


259 posts in 3084 days

#2 posted 12-25-2010 02:55 PM

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics