What is this For?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by DirtyMike posted 04-09-2017 03:51 PM 435 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View DirtyMike's profile


637 posts in 929 days

04-09-2017 03:51 PM

I say what be this cluster of disc upon my buddys bench grinder? Just curious. Thanks

3 replies so far

View Bill White's profile

Bill White

4949 posts in 3987 days

#1 posted 04-09-2017 03:55 PM

It is a grinder stone truing wheel. It abrades the stone to remove glazing and “trues” the diameter of the stone.


View jbay's profile


2342 posts in 926 days

#2 posted 04-09-2017 03:56 PM

It’s used to dress you grinding wheel when it gets worn.

View DirtyMike's profile


637 posts in 929 days

#3 posted 04-09-2017 04:04 PM

Thank you.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics