copper ferrule press maybe?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Coffee Lounge forum

Forum topic by mogpog1 posted 03-13-2017 12:49 AM 391 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View mogpog1's profile


1 post in 588 days

03-13-2017 12:49 AM

Topic tags/keywords: question

Hello everyone, long time lurker but just joined up. I have been working on a few small projects around the house and am currently working on building a fishing net for a friend of mine. I came across a video on youtube which shows some sort of press used to insert/ fix a piece of copper in the handle of the net by flaring out the ends, but cannot figure out what type of press it is. Any ideas or other suggestions? Its where i can attach a lanyard of sorts to the net.


1 reply so far

View MrUnix's profile


6948 posts in 2347 days

#1 posted 03-13-2017 01:04 AM

Flaring press. A grommet press can also be used if you get the right dies for it.


-- Brad in FL - In Dog I trust... everything else is questionable

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics