|Forum topic by dakremer||posted 09-20-2010 03:39 AM||878 views||0 times favorited||8 replies|
09-20-2010 03:39 AM
10. Your “latest activity” on your homepage only shows what you did THAT day
9. You can upload pics to Photobucket with your eyes closed
8. You check your email ONLY to see if you have any Lumberjock notifications
7. Your Posts outnumber your days of membership
6. You have at least THOUGHT about making an “Andy Box” (and actually know what I’m talking about)
5. You have seen more types of “turned pens” and “cutting boards” than you thought were possible
4. Sores on your fingers are from your keyboard, not from woodworking
3. You never have to go to the “next page” to see the latest projects
2. You spend more time on Lumberjocks than actually woodworking in your shop!
and the number 1 reason you know you are addicted to Lumberjocks….
1. When you actually notice the fact that A1Jim has not made any comments in 8 days!! (and you miss him)
there you have it – my top 10 – and I am probably guilty of ALL of them. Please feel free to add any you think are worthy! :) haha
-- Hey you dang woodchucks, quit chucking my wood!!!!