Wood beveler?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by emiliof posted 02-07-2017 12:58 PM 539 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View emiliof's profile


33 posts in 2191 days

02-07-2017 12:58 PM

Topic tags/keywords: question

Hello everyone!

In local e-commerce listings I have just seen a machine that is sold as a “wood beveler” or something like that (I am translating from spanish).

I attach a couple of pictures of this machine. It looks to me as a gigantic buffer/polishing device, rather than a wood router/beveler as claimed by the seller.

Have you seen this kind of machine? Is it actually for woodworking? What is it called in english? I hope I could find a video about how it works. I donĀ“t know if I need one of these :-)


-- Emilio

1 reply so far

View wuddoc's profile


319 posts in 3916 days

#1 posted 02-08-2017 05:01 AM

Is there a manufacturers name, location or model number?

-- Wuddoc

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics