Reluctantly selling 1994 Delta Unisaw. It is just too big for my shop space. I love this saw.
It is set up to make dead on cuts. It was gone through with a fine toothed comb when purchased
used from a plastic display making company 3 years ago. It had never seen wood until I bought it.
I replaced the belts, nut and washer, blade height and angle locks, and set up for dust collection.
I do not have any guards.
1994 Delta Unisaw – Cat.No. 36-812
- 3 HP 1PH 60 HZ 12.4 AMP
- 52” Extension with Biesemeyer T-Square Fence System
- Extension Surface – 3/4” Arcylic slab
-Digi Fence Digital measurement system by Accurate Technology, Inc.
– Reads to 1/64 in fractions
- Right Tilt
- 8 Blades
– Delta – 40T
– Delta – 50T – New
– Freud – 80T , 60 T (2), 24T (2)
– Woodworkers Signature Series – 40T
- Freud Pro Dado Set
- 5 Rockler Zero Clearance Inserts – 2 New, 3 Match Blades included
- 2 Regular Inserts – Acrylic
- Rewired Switch to Left side like new saws for leg bump shutoff
- Rockler Fence Clamps
- Shop Fox mobile base
- All manuals included
Everything goes for $1,600.
Chicago Area – I will deliver and set up within 50 miles of I90/I290 junction for $125 extra.