Help me identify cabinet hinges

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by stevet47 posted 01-03-2017 06:27 PM 520 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View stevet47's profile


20 posts in 1459 days

01-03-2017 06:27 PM

Have any of you ever seen a cabinet hinge like the one in the attached photos? It is surface mounted to both the door and side of the cabinet, and appears to swing wide as it opens. I have search around, but haven’t seen this before and could use it on an upcoming project.

2 replies so far

View Ron Aylor's profile

Ron Aylor

2649 posts in 846 days

#1 posted 01-03-2017 06:41 PM

View stevet47's profile


20 posts in 1459 days

#2 posted 01-03-2017 07:21 PM

Thank you, that should narrow my search now that I know the term is “concealed surface mount”.

Edit: Ok, the ‘concealed surface mount” hinge search lead to what they actually are: 170 degree surface mount hinges. I got what I need, thanks!

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics