Need help identifying the part

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by rurichek posted 08-07-2016 01:00 AM 469 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View rurichek's profile


1 post in 627 days

08-07-2016 01:00 AM

Does anybody know the name of this part?

3 replies so far

View HerbC's profile


1744 posts in 2827 days

#1 posted 08-07-2016 01:13 AM

looks like it might be part of a die punch for punching holes in metal such as large electrical boxes…

-- Herb, Florida - Here's why I close most messages with "Be Careful!"

View MadMark's profile


979 posts in 1421 days

#2 posted 08-07-2016 01:24 AM

DD anti-rotation plug. Single flat is single D. Spring roller release.


-- Madmark -

View canadianchips's profile


2600 posts in 2965 days

#3 posted 08-08-2016 01:22 AM

Glibonator ?
Use to desonify wood tools

-- "My mission in life - make everyone smile !"

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics