need a rip fence

  • Advertise with us

« back to Woodworking Trade & Swap forum

Forum topic by hobby posted 04-05-2010 04:22 AM 945 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View hobby's profile


1 post in 3117 days

04-05-2010 04:22 AM

I have the rails for a Rigid TS2412 Table saw. I desperately need the rip fence. Asking at Home Depot or looking on the internet has proved to be useless. Does anyone out there have what I need? Hobby

3 replies so far

View Alexander's profile


193 posts in 3254 days

#1 posted 04-05-2010 04:35 AM

I would first look in the manual for the part number and then contact Rigid. They would be the best for a Rigid replacement. Other than that would some aftermarket work?

-- John at Sugarloft Mountain........Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

View Andrew Betschman's profile

Andrew Betschman

309 posts in 3367 days

#2 posted 04-05-2010 04:35 AM

View lilredweldingrod's profile


2496 posts in 3250 days

#3 posted 04-05-2010 05:56 AM

I have one. where are you located? PM me.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics