In Laguna Hills, CA PostingID: 1646654130 listing posted on 3/16/10
This is a 2 year old jointer. I got it new from Grizzly for $2500. Runs perfect. Great condition.
This 12” Parallelogram Jointer will set the standard for jointers for years to come. Having front mounted handwheels, 83-1/2” bed, top mounted magnetic switch, extra large fence and a stand built to withstand combat, you know this machine will take every task in stride! This beast weighs almost half a ton so you know how well it’s built.
Asking Price $1000.00
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase
- Amps: 18
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 12-3/4” x 83-1/2”
- Floor to table height: 31-11/16”
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8”
- Rabbeting capacity: 3/4”
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/4”
- Cutterhead: Spiral with indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 4,950 RPM
- Power transfer: Double V-belt drive
- Switch: Magnetic with thermal overload protection
- Fence system: positive stops @±45° & 90°
- Approximate shipping weight: 1,059 lbs.
- Parallelogram table movement
- Pedestal-mounted switch controls
- Center mounted fence
- Fine handwheel control
- Infeed and outfeed tables have handwheels for convenient table height adjustment
- 5” dust port
call me if interested at 949 419 7577
- Location: Laguna hills
- it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
I wish I could afford or needed a monster jointer like this.
-- Aaron - central California "If you haven't got the time to do it right, when will you find the time to do it over?"