What is this

  • Advertise with us

« back to Wood & Lumber forum

Forum topic by Steveoom posted 03-12-2016 07:57 PM 759 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Steveoom's profile


12 posts in 822 days

03-12-2016 07:57 PM

I found these in a drawer while cleaning up. The square end fits a 2×4

Anyone what it is?

3 replies so far

View Jbay's profile (online now)


2228 posts in 864 days

#1 posted 03-12-2016 08:33 PM

Clips that mount to the plastic type sawhorses?

View DIYaholic's profile


19596 posts in 2640 days

#2 posted 03-12-2016 10:02 PM

jbay is right.
The V-notch is for holding round stock.

-- Randy-- I may not be good...but I am slow! If good things come to those who wait.... Why is procrastination a bad thing?

View Bill White's profile

Bill White

4902 posts in 3925 days

#3 posted 03-12-2016 10:11 PM

Send ‘em to me. They will fit my SAWHORSE devices.


Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics