Cube with sliding wood panels on all sides

  • Advertise with us

« back to Joinery forum

Forum topic by HaddockFour posted 02-24-2016 03:35 AM 415 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View HaddockFour's profile


1 post in 852 days

02-24-2016 03:35 AM

Dear Collective Lumberjock Brain:

For those of you experts in furniture or finish carpentry, please help me re: what material (and where I might be able to produce it or find it) that I could use to enable wooden sliding panels that completely cover on all sides of a cube except for the bottom (in the event the bottom allows for egress). I have looked at various versions of j-molding and corner molding but I’m trying to ensure any molding is hidden, if possible. Is this feasible?

Have any ideas on how this can be done, and most importantly what these items are called on the retail market if I can’t make them myself?

Thanks so much,

Haddock Four

1 reply so far

View MadMark's profile


979 posts in 1481 days

#1 posted 02-24-2016 04:11 AM

Only if they slide down individually.


-- Madmark -

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics