I’ve got a number of tools for sale that I just don’t have room for and can’t afford to keep. All tools are located in Las Vegas, NV (Henderson) and I would prefer local buyers for some of the bigger tools, but the router mill I could arrange to have shipped at buyers expense.
96” Legacy Router Mill Model #1000
Asking Price: $2,000
- Porter Cable 7539 15Amp Variable Speed Router
- Quantity 2 of Magnate 285 B 1/2” Shank Straight Plunge bits
- Magnate 2706 2” Bottom Cleaning Router bit
- Magnate 2704 1-1/4” Bottom Cleaning Router Bit
- 1/2” Shank Up-Cut Spiral Router Bit Solid Carbide (Used for cutting Plexiglass)
- Full set of Spiral Drive gears
- 7 Instructional videos including a quick start video(5 different titles, some duplicates)
- Full Owner’s manual
- Two copies of the Legacy Design kit including Templates of Magnate Router Bit Profiles
- Profile Following Jig for Lathe Duplication/Profiled routing
- A bundle of Legacy Mounting plates and lathe mounts.
- Tool Holder that mounts to aluminum extrusion