|Forum topic by USMCJeff||posted 02-09-2016 02:21 AM||316 views||0 times favorited||2 replies|
02-09-2016 02:21 AM
Yesterday I turned on my table saw, it started and ran for a 5 seconds…sounded strange so I shut it off and tried to restart…Nothing. Checked the belts, motor turns freely. Noticed a burning smell from the magnetic switch, removed the cover and discovered the black wire from terminal 3L2 to 6T3 melted.
What could have caused this and do I have a bigger problem somewhere else?
Cabinet Saw is only 13 months old….one month out of warranty per Grizzly. A new switch is $143
Anyone having issues with Grizzly Magnetic switches?