• Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by BRAY posted 01-17-2010 07:40 AM 4272 views 0 times favorited 4 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View BRAY's profile


13 posts in 2630 days

01-17-2010 07:40 AM

I purchased my used Craftsman table saw about 5 years ago. It did not come with a table saw guard, spreader, or kickback pawls. I would like to purchase replacements for my table saw. Do you have any suggestions as to where to purchase a decent set with out breaking the bank? (New, or used—best bang for the buck.)


4 replies so far

View Jeison's profile


951 posts in 2685 days

#1 posted 01-17-2010 09:06 AM

try or

-- - Jei, Rockford IL - When in doubt, spray it with WD-40 and wrap it with duct tape. The details will attend to themselves.

View Viking's profile


878 posts in 2773 days

#2 posted 01-17-2010 02:47 PM


Welcome to Lumberjocks!

If you have the model number of your Craftsman saw you can still find a lot of parts at Sear Parts Direct;

I recently purchased the plexiglass part of the guard for my early 1970’s Craftsman TS.

Good Luck!

-- Rick Gustafson - Lost Creek Ranch - Colorado County, Texas

View Ger21's profile


1061 posts in 2708 days

#3 posted 01-17-2010 04:16 PM

View eddy's profile


937 posts in 2942 days

#4 posted 01-17-2010 04:22 PM

rick beat be to it. you can even get a owners manuel for most tools
i got the brg. covers and the manuel for them for a old scroll saw i got at a yard sale
welcome to lumber jocks watch out the info here can make your head explode

-- self proclaimed copycat

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics