Source for 5/16-18 cap screw for Stanley planes

  • Advertise with us

« back to Hand Tools forum

Forum topic by Brodan posted 12-27-2015 03:07 AM 555 views 0 times favorited 4 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Brodan's profile


135 posts in 997 days

12-27-2015 03:07 AM

I’m refurbing a junk store find and need the caps crew for it. Does anyone know a good source?

Thanks Dan

-- Dan, TN

4 replies so far

View bandit571's profile


17321 posts in 2378 days

#1 posted 12-27-2015 03:10 AM

Go to Ebay…find a store called Eric should have a few of those.

-- A Planer? I'M the planer, this is what I use

View Brodan's profile


135 posts in 997 days

#2 posted 12-27-2015 02:56 PM

Thanks bandit. As you said he had several. I’ve got one on the way.

I appreciate your help

-- Dan, TN

View WhyMe's profile


827 posts in 1256 days

#3 posted 12-27-2015 03:20 PM

Is there a Lowes or HomeDepot near you? The stores in my area carry them.

View MadMark's profile


979 posts in 1148 days

#4 posted 12-27-2015 06:20 PM

-- Madmark -

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics