Indicating Paint paste for joints

  • Advertise with us

« back to Joinery forum

Forum topic by docbob52 posted 09-21-2015 10:38 PM 758 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View docbob52's profile


1 post in 1007 days

09-21-2015 10:38 PM

I need a source for indicating paste or paint or spray. I am making a complex speaker cabinet and have mis-glued some of the panels and I need to find out where the rock is on the internal baffles.

I found the indicating compound a while back, but can’t locate it again. All help appreciated.

2 replies so far

View oldnovice's profile


6901 posts in 3395 days

#1 posted 11-17-2015 01:50 AM

I have never heard of that!
Just wondering if you can’t use the large children’s sidewalk chalk?

-- "I never met a board I didn't like!"

View HokieKen's profile


5274 posts in 1166 days

#2 posted 11-17-2015 06:03 PM

I’m not sure exactly what you’re looking for but I use this or this for identifying high spots on metal surfaces. The paste won’t dry and is thicker so it’s probably more in line with what you’re after.

-- Kenny, SW VA, Go Hokies!!!

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics