Tool Blow Off

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by t_brown posted 11-18-2009 05:51 PM 920 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View t_brown's profile


6 posts in 3145 days

11-18-2009 05:51 PM

I am having a brain fart and can’t remember the name of the company that makes the Blue Flexible Tool Table Blow Off Hoses. (Hows that for a description? Wow) Thanks

2 replies so far

View SPalm's profile


5320 posts in 3903 days

#1 posted 11-18-2009 06:01 PM

Like these?

They are really coolant hoses for lubricating machinery, but I have used them for sawdust blowing. There are more types and end nozzles if you dig through their catalog. MSC is great to work with.


-- -- I'm no rocket surgeon

View t_brown's profile


6 posts in 3145 days

#2 posted 11-18-2009 06:14 PM

Thats the one. Thanks!

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics