|Forum topic by coreyb||posted 09-10-2015 04:33 PM||805 views||0 times favorited||1 reply|
09-10-2015 04:33 PM
I’m new to LJ, but I’d like ask a few questions to any Utah Valley members on this site. We are considering opening a membership-based community shop somewhere in the valley and want to get your input.
1. Do you have a specific interest for a membership driven, community-type woodshop in Utah Valley?
2. Which city in the valley would be most convenient for you?
3. If you had access to a complete shop, full of high-quality, commercial equipment and bright and roomy bench space, what would you expect to pay for a membership? What would you be willing to pay?
4. If classes were offered, what skills/projects would you most like to learn?
5. How many other people do you know that might be interested in a community shop and/or classes in Utah Valley?
If you have any other thoughts, please post them.
Thanks so much!