Bar top ball park

  • Advertise with us

« back to Sweating for Bucks Through Woodworking forum

Forum topic by RJones posted 10-26-2009 04:23 PM 927 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View RJones's profile


316 posts in 4121 days

10-26-2009 04:23 PM

I have a potential bar top job coming in and was curious if there was a per/ft ball park anyone uses? I will assume the following, Oak, veneered, with a 2k finish.


3 replies so far

View a1Jim's profile


117063 posts in 3543 days

#1 posted 10-26-2009 05:40 PM

How about a pourable finsh.

-- wood crafting & woodworking classes

View RJones's profile


316 posts in 4121 days

#2 posted 10-27-2009 03:56 AM

Unfotunately, i don’t have a good place to get that done. On something small maybe but…


View huff's profile


2828 posts in 3251 days

#3 posted 10-28-2009 03:47 AM

Are you doing any kind of Bar Edge on this top.(Arm roll edge or something like that?)...... width & length? The reason I ask about the length is if it will be over 10 ft you’ll have to end seam your veneer or see if you can special order.

-- John @

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics