rotating table

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by toolbeltdiva posted 10-05-2009 09:51 PM 2320 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View toolbeltdiva's profile


1 post in 3178 days

10-05-2009 09:51 PM

Hi there,
i am trying to build a round dining room table. I would like to rotate the table top.
what is the mechanism called that is attached underneath the table that allows it
to rotate ? and where can I buy it


3 replies so far

View RedShirt013's profile


219 posts in 3684 days

#1 posted 10-05-2009 10:02 PM

You’re probably looking for a Lazy Susan. I know Lee Valley sells those,,44013&p=44014

but you can probably find it at other places. Try Amazon

-- Ed

View Michael Clark's profile

Michael Clark

28 posts in 3346 days

#2 posted 10-06-2009 04:17 AM

You can also find them at Woodcraft and Home Depot/Lowes.

-- Sometimes... At night... My router tells me to do things to wood. Bad Things.

View a1Jim's profile


117114 posts in 3599 days

#3 posted 10-06-2009 05:01 AM

Some times people build them with a pin in the middle and some rollers underneath ,it cost less than large lazy Susan hardware.

-- wood crafting & woodworking classes

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics