|Forum topic by degoose||posted 10-05-2009 09:51 PM||922 views||1 time favorited||14 replies|
10-05-2009 09:51 PM
The Man Rules
Finally, the guys’ side of the story.
These are our rules!
1.Men are NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down.
1. Sunday sports It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want.
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are..
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done.
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” We will act like nothing’s wrong.
1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, Expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as FOOTBALL or
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round is a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this.
But did you know men really don’t mind that? It’s like camping.
Pass this to as many men as you can to give them a laugh.
Pass this to as many women as you can – to give them a bigger laugh
I apologise in advance to any man who finds this offensive.,. lol
-- Drink twice... and don't bother to cut... @ lazylarrywoodworks.com.au For lovers of all things timber...