Fuji MiniMite 4 Turbine HVLP with lots of extras.
I’ve decided to go back to a small compressor gravity gun.
Here’s what’s included:
- The turbine unit. Kept very clean and never abused. I built a small platform with casters for it (see pics).
- The standard hose. No kinks or damage to it at all.
- Power cable. No kinks or damage.
- 6’ whip hose. No kinks or damage. Normally not included.
- A remote starter I’ve been using to run the system. The system was stationary; I kept the remote on me and used it to power on and off the turbine. Normally not included. This is the one I used. A great accessory for any turbine hvlp IMHO.
- XPC Bottom feed spray gun. The #3 needle/nozzle set is installed. Normally not included. Excellent used condition. Kept clean and never abused.
- #4 needle/nozzle set. Normally included. Rarely used; the #3 handled 99% of my spraying.
- Accessories. Cleaning brushes, two gun wrenches, a few gun hanging hooks, the manual, ford #4 cup.
- 2 extra foam filer sets. Brand new.
3m PPS Items:
3M’s PPS is amazing. So much easier to clean the gun out and I’ve gotten quite a few uses out of each cup before deciding to replace them. Expensive, but worth every penny. My compressor gun will be using it too.
- 6oz type H/O pressure mini cup. Since most of my projects are small, this is the one I used the most. Used but not abused. In great condition.
- The cup set which has: 50 liners (40+ left; I reused them a lot) 50 lids (40+ left) with 200 micron filters built in, and 20 caps for the lids.
- 10 mylar measuring inserts for the small cup. One already installed in the cup.
- 28oz type H/O pressure cup. Barely used. In great condition.
- The cup set which has: 25 liners (20+ left; I reused them a lot) 25 lids (20+ left) with 200 micron filters built in, and 10 caps for the lids.
- 10 mylar inserts for the large cup. One already installed in the cup.
- Extra pressure hose (fits both cups)
- 2 #34 adapters for the XPC gun. One is brand new, the other is installed on the gun.
Price: $850 shipped with insurance or $800 local pickup.
I’m open to reasonable offers.
Thanks for looking guys. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Also for sale:
Two woodworking DVDs.
- Not So Big Workbench Fine Woodworking Video Workshop – 132 min: $14 Shipped
- Small Tool Cabinet Fine Woodworking Video Workshop – 60min: $14 Shipped
If you want both dvds, $25 shipped.
- Festool 490656 16gauge plug-it cord.
New in box.
Currently $46 on amazon,
I’m asking $38 shipped.
-- He who dies with the most tools... dies with the emptiest wallet.