What is it?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Coffee Lounge forum

Forum topic by woodworm posted 06-25-2015 06:20 AM 767 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View woodworm's profile


14462 posts in 3554 days

06-25-2015 06:20 AM

A chat-grp friend of mine sent me this photo asking me to guess what these things are used for.
Please share with me if anyone knows…...

-- masrol, kuala lumpur, MY.

2 replies so far

View kaerlighedsbamsen's profile


1244 posts in 1677 days

#1 posted 06-25-2015 06:53 AM

Hmm some sort of mould. Chokolate, soap comes to mind. Or perhaps cigars…

-- "Do or Do not. There is no try." - Yoda

View Boxguy's profile


2616 posts in 2231 days

#2 posted 06-25-2015 08:45 PM

A press to shape and compress something like leaves, powder, sand, or a slurry of some type. It would make four sides and four same-sized inside corners. They look to be heavily made to exert heavy pressure and it took some time to make them so they were not made to be used just once.

-- Big Al in IN

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics