The next step was to drill the mounting holes in the top edge of the BT. I decided to use the holes already tapped for the vertical bearing, and and 2 more on each BT besides. So I just evenly spaced 2 more holes,
marked, drilled and tapped all 10 trucks. I can’t believe I did not take any pictures of the top of the truck.
But here is the picture of the bottom edge to refresh your memory.
Next I cut a piece of 1/2” aluminum 6” X 12” and layed out and drilled the mounting holes.
The next part was building a short 2×8 x 11’ wall, making sure it is as close to perfectly inline as is possible with the table saw using wood. when complete it ended up within .002” in eleven feet, I believe that will be close enough.
The next step was adding the Table to the BT’s.
Thanks for your support, Todd
I will explain that process the next time I get a chance.
-- Todd Swartwood (Todd Swart-Woodworks)