Well as I stated before I got the Ash for my Barristers Bookcase yesterday and milled it to rought width and length. So today, I started gluing up panels for the sides, backs, bottoms and the top of the bookcase. Well starting at 9am and getting finished at 9pm was good in my mind to glue up thirteen panels when you can only do two at a time because of the lack of clamps that I have. So after letting the glue set up for an hour at a time, I took the panels out and then sanded them dead flat to 150 grit to make them look pretty. So on the last one I was thinking that this makes me feel really special because I was only using 10 clamps and got all of this work done. So now here is a picture of all thirteen panels.
From left to right starting at the bottom it goes three bottoms, three backs, six side and then one top.
Thanks again and stay tuned for my next entry which will either be the top and the base or the fames for the cases to sit on.