so my router table project has come to an end. i got my shipment from Lee Valley today and i am happy to say that everything is completed. first upon getting the 2’ T-track i cut it in half with a jigsaw and a metal cutting blade. then i epoxied the track into place. i used a board of mdf to distribute pressure and my two former table saw wings which are probably around 20 pounds each on top.
then i just drilled for and installed the t bolts and put on the knobs. and when the fence locks down it is very sturdy and even with a lot of pressure it wouldn’t budge. here is a video of it in action with the new fence. i know there’s no need for a video but I’m really excited at how everything came out.
so thanks for checking this out everyone! hope everyone enjoyed this project because i know i did! have a nice day!