Well I’m nearing the end now, i’ve got a lot done in the last two days. not a whole lot physically but the details are really coming along good. i’ll get right into it.
first i needed to cut a v groove at the intersection of the tongue and groove. i started by cutting a groove in the intersection area. then i chiseled away the waste to get a rough groove and finished it up with some sandpaper
Then after that was done i put in the ebony peg. i will go more into that on an episode of the teen age woodworker that i want to have with simple inlays and accents you can do with very little tools.
now just a picture on me with the biggest frame so you get the jist of how it is going
So last after the pegs are in and the sanding is done i just need about 2 or 3 coats of danish oil and about 3 or 4 more coats of Arm-r-seal. thanks for reading my blog and i look forward to any comments or suggestions.