I finished tuning up the saw, put a new kerf plate in and put it back into service. I’ve had the Incra track for a while now, so I finally got motivated to get the fence finished.
I decided to make the entire thing out of melamine, as I have scraps of it. I used TB Melamine glue and biscuits to keep things from sliding around.
I had to tweak the saw position to get the saw fence parallel to the edge of the wing, which will provide the reference edge for the wing fence….
Here it is again clamped in the extended position…
I’m still cleaning up the shop from my bunny hutch build, so I started loading the partition for cut offs.
Hope to finish it up tomorrow.
-- Pine is fine, but Oak's no joke!