Made up the wings today….
Melamine tops, plywood sides and pine ends. Made up the a frames with pocket screws and TB3. Then when they were dry, I attached the to the top with pocket screws and Melamine glue. Then I clamped in between the pocket screws for a strong glue up.
I cut the wing supports out of scrap particle board with wood grain melamine on one side and oak veneer on the other using the CNC a month or so ago. Dummy me forgot to lay them out mirror image so the same side showed on the left and right. :^(
I didn’t draft up a complete print package for his project, but rather, After modeling it up, I printed out some screen shots and scribbled notes on them.
-- Pine is fine, but Oak's no joke!