A big part of the challenge in displaying all 6 sides is the stand.
I spent a lot of time designing a stand that shared elements from the font. It took several iterations to get something that looked natural and part of the theme of the box. You can see the final outline here.
In the end, it just felt out of place. The assembly was too big and it drew attention away from the box.
So, I set aside that design (and all the hours that invested in it) and came up with something simpler.
It had a 3-way lap joint at the center that was fun to figure out.
All that’s left is to post the final project . There are a few final details that I’ll save for that.
-- Steve - Impatience is Expensive