The plan was to make solid wood doors. For each door I used 2 pcs of 7×17” Cherry ,sliced and planed them to 5/16
I then glued them up to make a piece 14×17.
While these were setting up I cut the rails and stiles to size.
Mortises and tenons were cut.
And a 5/16 dado was cut to accept the door panel.
Door #1 dry fit.
I made some accents for the door fronts. I ripped some Walnut to 1/8×7/8, cut to size and half lapped the joints.
When the glue was dried I scraped and sanded all the joints to flush and smooth. I’m still kind of concerned about wood movement. I added a drop of glue to the end of each finger and clamped them in place.
Making Walnut dowels to pin the tenons.
I made a simple jig to ensure all the dowels were in the same place.
The jury is still out on these hinges. I looked at LV , lots of brass but nothing in brushed nickel or pewter
This is what I have so far. You can see the wood shims in door #2 & 3.
I kinda buggered this part a bit. I mounted the doors before I added the accents and never took a pic of the doors with the accents in place. Durn.
Thanks for looking.