As I mentioned earlier I had planed most of my 4/4 stock to 7/8”. Some of this is for the front assembly.
Ripped to the proper thickness and cut to length.
Cutting the dovetail on the top of each leg for the top rail.
Drilling out the waist for the various mortises.
Cutting door and drawer dividers to size.
Front assembly dry fit
Some of the glue up. Lesson learned…Use glue with a longer open time.
This is what it is shaping up to
Machining the drawer supports.
On to the back.
I had to build a new (higher) fence for the band saw.
After calculating how many boards I needed,I sliced several pieces of 4/4 on the band saw then ran them through the planer and brought them down to 5/16.
I ripped them to size and cut to length.
I ran them through the router to cut the rabit on each side of each board.
I drilled a singe screw in the centre of each board, left a bit of room for expansion (I used the metal rulers for that) and secured them to the back.
I kinda cheeped out on the pics, so I afraid that’s it fear now.
Thanks fer looking.