For your viewing pleasure, a Millers Falls ratcheting brace with a Lions chuck. Manufactured between the years of 1927 and 1935. I have yet to find a photographic representation of this model online, so I guess I’ll be the first! Picked it u...
|View smndrummer's:||home||workshop||projects (3)||blog (4)||reviews (0)||forum topics (2)||buddies (0)||favorites (3)||activity log|
None so far
47 posts in 728 days
Latest Activity | view all »
|commented on||Vintage Restorations #2: 1975 Rockwell/Delta 8" Jointer 37-315||78 days ago|
|commented on||Vintage Restorations #2: 1975 Rockwell/Delta 8" Jointer 37-315||692 days ago|
|added blog entry||Millers Falls Brace 1771-121N||699 days ago|
|commented on||Big Barrel||699 days ago|
|commented on||Walnut Table w/dogwood branch inlays||699 days ago|
|commented on||Restoring Hand Planes.. My methods #21: Adding a new sole to wood bottom plane. Stanley #23 restored w new sole||703 days ago|
|commented on||I like a challenge #5: The video||703 days ago|
|commented on||Beetle Kill Pine Counter Height Dining Kitchen Table||704 days ago|
|commented on||Steel and sycamore dinning table||704 days ago|
|commented on||25" Crosscut Panel Saw||704 days ago|
|commented on||Lumber Storage Bin||704 days ago|
|commented on||Color-Shifting Crystal Lamp||704 days ago|
|replied on||What can I learn from this?||705 days ago|
|replied on||wheel dresser||705 days ago|
|replied on||What can I learn from this?||706 days ago|
Latest Projects | view all 3 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 4 »
Just some hand planes I restored a while back. I did date them, for the life of me, I can’t remember the dates I got! If I remember correctly, one of them is late 1920’s vintage, and one was late 1910’s vintage. ...
Here are the pictures of the completed project. Photo of the motor I rebuilt for the jointer. It’s a 2Hp 1Ph Baldor. It was originally a blower motor, now has a second life doing more than just moving air. It purrs like a cat, very smo...
These are some pictures from the beginning stages of my rebuild. I will post more pictures on completion, as well as some videos that I took explaining my process. Rebuild is about 80% complete right...