I’ve made a prototype of the knight, finally. It’s not perfect, but a good start. I’ll have to remake this one as I made a critical error in centering the cut on the front/rear view of the piece. I probably won’t post a video on this one as one piece takes me about an hour to make. I’ll post pictures as I get them done though. The eyes were made with a 1/4” forstner bit. The grooves for the hair were made with a v-groove carving chisel. All partial relief edges were filed down with an fine cut Auriou Rasp. All surfaces sanded to 600 grit thereafter.
Thanks for looking.
-- LAS, http://www.abettersign.com