|Workshop by simonov||posted 01-07-2017 04:43 PM||262 reads||0 times favorited||4 comments|
click the marker to see the address
I own a small manufacturing company that leases 10,000 square feet near where the freeways meet in Reno, NV. I decided to reserve about 400 square feet of the warehouse for my personal woodshop (though I do perform work-related projects in the shop as well).
As of the beginning of 2017, I am still putting the shop together. I have acquired the following machinery over the years:
- Central Machinery 14 inch 4-speed band saw (from 1999)
- Delta Model 22-555 13 inch planer (purchased new in 2016)
- Hitachi C10FS sliding compound miter saw (my first power tool, purchased new circa 2000)
- Jet 6 inch jointer (circa 2010)
- Jet Deluxe Xacta 10 inch table saw (3 HP, 50 inch rip, purchased new in 2016)
- Powermatic Houdaille Model 30 disc sander (from 1974)
- Walker-Turner Model 944 benchtop drill press (from the late 1940s)
The photos show the workshop space prior to moving in machinery and workbenches. This will be updated as I get things organized.
-- Nunc est bibendum.