Here is where we are today:
When I couldn’t find a sink maker to make a sink for a price I liked, I bought the one shown and built the countertop. Making it red means we will have to change the red drawers to yellow.
The black countertops are slate. I cut them from the three pieces of an old pool table. I have been unable to find a sealant to prevent staining. The three or so I’ve tried are ineffective, even though their containers say they are made to seal slate. So, I cut some thin plastic sheet and we have that on the slate for now. Might work out because the shinyness of the plastic sheets matches that of the epoxy on the red sinktop.
When I changed sinks the radius of the new sink’s concave front meant we couldn’t have a continuous curve through the cabinets in that corner. So, now we have straight angles out from the edges of the sink cabinet to the front of the slate.