Where Can I find this Mystery Furniture Hardware?!!

  • Advertise with us
Blog entry by Brad posted 1694 days ago 983 reads 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch

I’ve searched FOREVER with no luck! Anyone know anywhere?

Starting a project and need to find theses.



-- Brad /

5 comments so far

View Derek Lyons's profile

Derek Lyons

584 posts in 2193 days

#1 posted 1694 days ago

Of the four types of hardware in the photograph… which are you looking for?

-- Derek, Bremerton WA --

View Brad's profile


121 posts in 2398 days

#2 posted 1694 days ago

Actually I can’t believe it but I just figured out they are called flush fit ring pulls…it was the drawer pulls.

-- Brad /

View patron's profile


13000 posts in 1966 days

#3 posted 1693 days ago

look to marine hardware ,
the pulls are rather common .

$4.49 each

-- david - only thru kindness can this world be whole . If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure. Dan Quayle

View woodbutcher's profile


592 posts in 2791 days

#4 posted 1693 days ago

Here is another They have a tremendous selection, in the past I’ve always found what I needed here! Hope this helps.

Ken McGinnis

-- woodbutcher north carolina

View CaptainSkully's profile


1190 posts in 2183 days

#5 posted 1693 days ago

Yeah, we sell the pulls at West Marine:

Flush-mount Ring Pull

(click image for link)

-- You can't control the wind, but you can trim your sails

Have your say...

You must be signed in to post the comments.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics :: gardening showcase