I should have made a paper template of the parts for this table (actual size). Until I finally cut everything down to size I didn't really see how small this table really was, and with the off cuts I have lying around (had I been more careful early on) I could have made a pair of tables!
Lesson learned there. Oddly I did this with my first box in order to figure out my cut list (and how to best maximize a tiny piece of cherry I used for it. If only I remembered.
Anyhow, I'm feeling much better about completion this weekend than I did this morning - and I only spent a couple hours working on it today. Sanding, final dimensioning.
Tomorrow assembly - Oh, and "making" the top.
Last glimpse before everythings put together!