My old shelf pin drilling jig that I made a while back was pretty basic and getting worn out. At least this project forced me to make a new one similar to one I saw ole’ Norm use on TV. Worked great while drilling out 108 holes. Once that was done and all interior surfaces sanded to 220, I glued up the case and added in the french cleat in the back. I added the top and bottom and made cove moldings to wrap around top and bottom (yet to be installed). The door is mostly done, but needs the back routed out to accept the glass and a few swipes of the plane to sweeten the edges to match the case. The hard parts are done and I plan to get the molding installed and the hardware put on in the next couple of days if time permits. Fortunately, my friend/”client” didn’t want any staining, so I will finish with my usual wipe on oil/poly combo.
-- GSY from N. Idaho