I continuing to improve my workshop, removing rust, organizing my tools, and building cabinets and organization fixtures. This weekend I finished up my new hardware cabinet. Last weekend I build the box:
Cut it in half:
Turned the front of the box into doors:
It was when I got to this point in the project, that I discovered that the magnets and magnet cups I purchased were not the same size. I got online and order some smaller magnets to fit the cups I had, and larger cups to fit the magnets I had. Thanks to Rockler for the quick processing of my order and UPS for being efficient. My shipment was delivered Thursday, giving me a productive weekend. Now I have two sets of magnets, in varying sizes. Ready for the next project.
Here is my cabinet with the bin rails installed:
And here is my finished cabinet:
Now I will be spending the next month or two organizing hardware and labeling bins. This cabinet came from ShopNotes 58.
Thanks for reading.
-- Scott in Texas