I have been busy working and my daughter has ben busy with school, so we haven’t had much time to spend on this. We have made some progress though. A little each week.
She has cut and shapeed the handles with the router.
Finished all the doors.
She sprayed the whole thing down with strong tea to add tannins to the pine.
We used this ammonia.
We sealed it in the shower with the ammoina overnight.
We pulled it out and looked at it. I was pleased.
Here is the top with one coat of poly added and a piece of the unfinished top to compare. I love fuming!!!!!!
I will update as often as I can and we get closer to finishing this pie safe.
-- Brian, North Georgia