First it was CHERRY panels then it was Quilted MAKORE. That did not work because of the color variations from brown to Pink to red and missing quilt pattern in some boards. Not very nice.
So I went back to cherry then someone (No longer here) offered me some Vernier which I accepted but it was brittle and old and I was not sure if it was going to crack when I applied it, I did loose the first 2 sheets so I went back and started looking at the cherry. After having my heart set on the Quilted Makore it was not something I wanted to do so I figured finish the remaining Vernier and see what happened. Well I am please, elated even that it worked I refit the panels in the rails & stiles, sanded to 150 then gave them the first coat of Arm-R-seal today and here they are.