I managed to finish milling the drawer fronts/sides/backs this past Sunday and started the assembly process. Due to the lack of clamps and only being able to get two setups at a time (and of course my day job), I finally finished up today. Here are all ten of them in all of thier glory.
With darkness closing in this evening and the the wife not so happy I pressed on through and mounted the first two drawers.
They need a bit of fine tuning but they are in. I can see the end of the tunnel, I hope to have this finished up this weekend! Just have to finish mounting the drawers, mount the drawer fronts and then the handles! Whew!
-- //FC - Round Rock, TX - "Experience is what you get just after you need it"