I managed to get the top on during the week and got it mos of it trimmed out today. I need one more small stick of poplar to finish off the edge by the bench top tools.
I decided that I didn’t like the setup for the bottom piece of the dust collection for the miter saw. I took the top off and moved the hood to the top of the bench.
You can see that I also have got the line ran for my compressed air.
I am planning to use a small and lite coiled air hose to get the dust off that isn’t caught by the DC.
Here is where I am going t hook up the TS to the DC.
Up next is to get the RAS cabinet in. On the top picture you can see a dado, that will fit the top for RAS. I also will need to rework the cabinet for the Sink. I built the sink cabinet first. It was designed to be 3/4” shorter then the height of the bench. I then decided to lower the height of the miter bench by a bit over 4” to bring its height to be co-planer with my TS. A good decision I think, but a change mid-stream no less. So it has to come back out and have the its hair cut….as well as an adjustment to the DC line that is running though it.
-- //FC - Round Rock, TX - "Experience is what you get just after you need it"