Been busy and my Air Compress is very problematic at best I was hoping by putting it up in the loft that I could just leave it be and when the money came around I would replace it. However it had other plans and spent a good part of one day getting it mostly working. After that set back I got back to work on get the lines for the Air Compress. For those who don’t know I have a loft in my shop and I have moved my air compressor up there. I originally ran PVC for the airlines but I wasn’t happy with them after I had a piece of wood fly in to one under pressure. Nothing but a loud hiss but still scary. So I as a part of this project I am replacing the lines with Nylon based tubing from RaipidAir. One of the improvements I am making this time around is due to the location of the Air Compressor, with it being up in the loft I can’t see how much pressure I have in the tank, I can’t use the Pressure regulator, and the cleaning the filters is a bit challenging. So this time around I moved all that down within easy reach.
and here is the end of the run.
I cover the blast gate soultion next….
-- //FC - Round Rock, TX - "Experience is what you get just after you need it"