Ok – it’s all done. After I matched the two new leaves to the original table color – I stripped the old table. Used a card scraper, followed by 80 grit and then card scraped again. Then I did the same process on the original table that I did on the leaves. The result is here and i’m quite pleased: First end of the table with leaves installed: From the other end: From the side: Time to call the customer! Thanks everyone for your encouragement and help. - ryan
|This blog is written by rsain | 3 entries so far|
Just finished up the leaves. Still going to do the undersides, but not too much work there –...
Greetings all, Wanted to post a little about the recent project. It’s not done yet ̵...