After trying different ways of rust removing from saws and wood planes, I decided try the electrolysis method, since some of the saws were to long for the tank I had for the rust removing process I said what the heck change could be good and so I started rounding up the materials to work with. I went to a local PVC pipe dealer and the 3 foot by 6 inch pipe and a end cap for about 24.00 dollars, one electro rod for about 6.95, got some Arm and Hammer Wash Soap, then wham bam I put it together. Started to use the process today so I can’t show you any results yet, will post results later. Here are some pictures of the present tank which I plan to change over to a 8 inch tank because one of my saws hangs up on the sides, not cool at all, but improvement is part of progress. Saw an idea for a tank with 8 electro’s which I plan to make in the future just for wood planes, will post when I get it done.